Hallo allemaal,
De nieuwe collectie met het thema Amerika ligt in de winkel. En ik vind hem weer super! In deze collectie zitten ook dobbelstenen en hiermee ben ik aan de slag gegaan. Ik heb deze gecombineerd met het designpapier uit de Crafty Kit USA.
Ik ben begonnen door eerst de buitenranden van de dobbelstenen over te nemen uit wit cardstock. Daarna heb ik de 1e binnenmaat die tegen de buitenrand ligt, overgenomen uit zwart cardstock. Vervolgens heb ik de 3 vlakken van de dobbelsteen overgenomen uit designpapier van de Crafty Kit USA en ook de cirkels uitgeknipt/gesneden.
Card Art Dobbelstenen
470.784.209
Crafty Kit USA
473.005.039
Onderaan de kaart heb ik een grasman en klavertjes 4 van Marianne Design geplakt. Onderaan de grasrand heb ik nog kleine klavertjes 4 geplakt. Ook deze zijn van Marianne Design.
473.005.039
Bovenaan heb ik nog een tekst van Creative Craftlab op een banner (ook van Creative Craftlab) geplakt.
-001.jpg)
Dan nog een keer de hele kaart. Ik hoop dat ik je een beetje heb kunnen inspireren. Bedankt voor je bezoek aan ons blog. Dan wens ik je nog een hele fijne dag en tot de volgende keer!
Liefs,
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)
-001.jpg)

Heel leuk! Groetjes Betha
BeantwoordenVerwijderenInvestment is one of the best ways to achieve financial freedom. For a beginner there are so many challenges you face. It's hard to know how to get started. Trading on the Cryptocurrency market has really been a life changer for me. I almost gave up on crypto at some point not until saw a recommendation on Elon musk successfully success story and I got a proficient trader/broker Mr Bernie Doran , he gave me all the information required to succeed in trading. I made more profit than I could ever imagine. I'm not here to converse much but to share my testimony; I have made total profit returns of $20,500 from an investment of just $2000 within 1 week. Thanks to Mr Bernie I'm really grateful,I have been able to make a great returns trading with his signals and strategies .I urge anyone interested in INVESTMENT to take bold step in investing in the Cryptocurrency Market, he can also help you recover your lost funds, you can reach him on WhatsApp : +1(424) 285-0682 or his Gmail : BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM tell him I referred you
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI gave Cupid a big belly that I made from a circle punch. I drew his pants around it. First drew his legs on white cardstock, made a line where the shoulders were and drew the rest of the dungarees.I gave Cupid a big belly that I made from a circle punch. I drew his pants around it. First drew his legs on white cardstock, made a line where the shoulders were and drew the rest of the dungarees.I gave Cupid a big belly that I made from a circle punch. I drew his pants around it. First drew his legs on white cardstock, made a line where the shoulders were and drew the rest of the dungarees.I gave Cupid a big belly that I made from a circle punch. I drew his pants around it. First drew his legs on white cardstock, made a line where the shoulders were and drew the rest of the dungarees.
MOJA PRIČA O NADI I OPORAVKU
BeantwoordenVerwijderenPozdrav svima,
Moje ime je Klaudia Granater i ponosna sam majka troje prekrasne djece.
Bilo je vrijeme kada se život činio savršenim. Imala sam stabilnu karijeru, dobra primanja i snove za budućnost. Ali život se može neočekivano promijeniti. Nakon bolnog razvoda, našla sam se u jednoj od najtežih bitaka u svom životu - borbi za skrbništvo nad svojom djecom, koja mi znače sve.
Pravni postupak me iscrpio emocionalno, mentalno i financijski. Potrošila sam gotovo svu svoju ušteđevinu pokušavajući osigurati budućnost svojoj djeci. Kako su troškovi nastavili rasti, našla sam se u očajnoj situaciji i počela tražiti financijsku pomoć online.
Nažalost, moja potraga me dovela do jednog razočaranja za drugim. Susrela sam se s nekoliko zajmodavaca koji su davali obećanja koja nikada nisu ispunili. Neki su se u početku činili pouzdanima, samo da bi nestali kada je bilo najvažnije. Biti prevarena u tako teškom trenutku bilo je srceparajuće i ostavilo me beznadno.
U svojoj najtežoj točki, kada sam bila blizu odustajanja, prijatelj me upoznao s tvrtkom za kredite pod nazivom Dominion Loan Center. Nakon prethodnih iskustava, prirodno sam bio oprezan, ali sam odlučio istražiti priliku.
Ono što me posebno istaknulo bila je jasna komunikacija i transparentnost u vezi s procesom odobravanja kredita. Hvala vam što ste odvojili vrijeme da pročitate moju priču i želim vam snagu, mudrost i bolje dane.
Kontakt informacije E-pošta: {dominionloancenter@gmail.com}