Pagina's

woensdag 7 augustus 2013

Even voorstellen: Jill Hansen

Good evening girls :)
My name is Jill Hansen and I am so happy to be one of the new faces on the English Dobadoo Design team. I am so happy to be here . Here is a short intro of me:


My name is Jill Hansen. I come from Norway where I live with my husband and two kids.
I have been making cards for about 3 years now and I am totally addicted to Copic, stamps and papers in all kind of colours and patterns.

I love to colour with my Copic Markers and earlier this year I did my exam and I am now proud to be European Copic Colouring Master.
I have been lucky to be on some fantastic design teams in the past and I am now designing for Magnolia, Copic Marker Norge, Kreativ Scrapping and this new exciting Dutch Doobadoo.
I hope you will find some inspiration in my work.
My blog is here so feel free to visit me there for more Dutch Doobadoo inspiration.

 I have made a card with the Dutch Paper Art laser sheets for you and I hope you like it :)


I have used some of the wonderful Dutch Doobadoo products and I just love them!
I think they are just perfect as they are, so I haven't done anything with the colour, only distressed a tiny bit on the lamp post.


I just love how the lamppost give life to the scene on my card and the gorgeous leafs are just perfect together with my flowers.


That was all from me today.
I hope you are just as excited as me over these wonderful new lasercut paper products from Dutch Doobadoo and I can't wait to see what you all will created with them.

Hugs, Jill

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, Jill such a beautiful creation!!
    hugs Yvonne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderfull card!!!!

    Greetings Sylvia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Jill, nice to be in the DD team with you. You kn ow I admire your Copic work, therefore I believe you are a very good DT memeber for our DD team. Welcome for the great Copic Master from Norway.
    Hugs Diny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen